WINTER WARM-UP 2021
Welcome to our Winter Warm-Up at Globe Art Point on 8.12. from 17:00 – 20:00 o’clock. This year’s celebration will take a form of potluck. What is potluck? A potluck is a communal gathering where each guest or group contributes a different, often homemade, dish of food to be shared. Visit our office in Kamppi and meet the G.A.P team. This is your chance to discover everything that Globe Art Point offers to artists, culture professionals and all art enthusiasts.
What can be discussed:
- History of Globe Art Point and how did we get where we are now and where do we see ourselves in a few years time?
- What is our mission and objectives?
- Who is our target group and why?
- What are we currently working on?
- How to join our association?
- What is G.A.P Creatives Database, who can join and what benefit does it bring?
- What is the G.A.P board and who are the board members for the years 2021-2023?
- How can we improve? What can we do differently? What are your needs that have not yet been taken into consideration?
- How can we collaborate? Don’t be shy and bring your proposals along!
- Any other matters that are on your mind…
Our focus is on foreign-born artists and cultural workers living and working in Finland but we would like to encourage ALL professionals from the field to visit.
You can find us on Malminkatu 5, 00100, Helsinki. When you enter Malminkatu from Runeberginkatu/Kamppi metro station turn right, G.A.P is at the end of the street on the right side, located in a pink building. Our facilities are accessible on the street level, assistant dogs are welcome, however, please note that there is no accessible toilet in the office space.
ETHICAL RULES FOR USING G.A.P.’S FACILITIES
No one should make assumptions of or question someone’s background, gender or experiences.
Every person inside the facilities must be treated equally and respectfully. Discrimination and any kind of harassment, sexual or otherwise, are strictly forbidden. This includes language. It also condemned the use of discriminatory, subordinating, repressive or offensive terminology (different slurs and invectives), not even in examples or to describe something.
By using the G.A.P.’s facilities you commit yourself to be responsible for your behaviour and to follow these rules. The workers, members and facilitators of events inside G.A.P. are responsible for securing that every participant and guest are aware of them.
In conflict situations, the organiser of events as the team of G.A.P. has the right to intervene. If you witnessed or experienced any harassment inside G.A.P., please inform immediately to the team or to the event facilitator.