The events at the Globe Art Point Helsinki promote non-Finish born art/culture workers and their work as well as enhances collaboration and integration between them and local art and culture workers, projects and institutes.
HOW TO FIND US?
You find us easily: when you enter to Malminkatu from Runeberginkatu/Kamppi metro station turn right, GAP is at the end of the street on right side in a pink building. You find our logos in windows.
WHEN ARE WE OPEN?
Tuesday to Friday 10-15
HOW TO USE THE SPACE?
- Free access to the main space during the opening hours: Tu-Fri 10 -15h.
- The possibility of booking and use the “Pikku huone”(small meeting room, max 6ppl.) during the opening hours free of charge. Write us to consult availability at info(at)globeartpoint.fi.
- The members of Globe Art Point ry can organize small-scale meetings, gatherings and educational events to maximum 50 people in the main room outside the public opening hours with the fee of 10 €/ hour.
- The associations’ members of Globe Art Point ry can use the space free of charge for their association’s meetings outside the public opening hours. Important: Remember to consult availability at info(at)globeartpoint.fi.
- Non-members, other artists, and communities can organize small-scale meetings, gathering, and educational events to maximum 50 people in the main room outside the public opening hours with the fee of 20 €/ hour by sending a proposal (contact here)
- We are focused on events and themes that can improve the knowledge and conditions of art workers and the cultural field or support diversity in arts and culture. Contact us for more information.
- All bookings must be accepted and confirmed by a written contract with the Globe Art Point staff.