Strategies Forming the Future
KEYNOTE SESSION 21.4. 22
10:15 – 11:45
The art summit will be initiated by a keynote session featuring representatives from ministries, municipalities, City of Helsinki and Oulu as well as the central funding bodies of the Finnish arts and culture scene. In addition, an independent artist will discuss their own strategy for success.
- Ministry of Education and Culture: Art, Culture and Diverse Finland
- City of Helsinki: The Helsinki City Strategy for 2021–2025
- City of Oulu: Oulu2026
- Kone Foundation’s strategy 2021-2025
- Maija Lummepuro– Senior Ministerial Adviser, Cultural Affairs, Ministry of Education and Culture
- Aleksi Malmberg– General Manager at Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra Helsinki
- Johanna Tuukkanen– Head of Cultural Services & Director of Cultural Centre Valve, City of Oulu
- Heljä Franssila– Communications Director at Kone Foundation
- Anastasia Trizna– Helsinki based Actor, Singer and Fight Performer
- Moderated by Ruby Gupte- Chairperson of Globe Art Point
- Keynote listener Romeo Kodra– artist, curator, writer and researcher
GAP ART SUMMIT 2022 is the first in a series of art conferences organised by Globe Art Point in collaboration with the association’s partners and stakeholders. This year’s summit has been organised together with Luckan Helsingfors and supported by the Arts Promotion Centre Finland (Taike), The Swedish Cultural Foundation in Finland and The Culture, Leisure Division of The City of Helsinki.