Globe Art Point Association
GLOBE ART POINT ASSOCIATION
Globe Art Point ry was founded on 28.9.2016 by a group of foreign born and Finnish artists and cultural workers with the aim of promoting and supporting the status and working conditions of artists and cultural professionals with a foreign background residing in Finland. The Association’s territory is Finland. To implement its aims, G.A.P organises admission free training, workshops and events; disseminates information and educational materials; and acts as a cultural-political advocate. To support its activities, the association can: Organise training and events; implement surveys; receive grants, donations & wills (testaments); own real and movable property needed for its activities, implement fund-collecting or lottery with proper permission and raise funds with some other means.
The founding members of Globe Art Point ry were Circo Criollo, European Theatre collective association ry, Osuuskunta SummArt, Sivuvalo multilingual literature project, Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry and Paola Livorsi, Marek Pluciennik and Tomi Purovaara.
- Board members 2021–2023 (22.8.22): Alexandr Foy (chairperson), Tatiana Solovieva (vice-chairperson) Yvapurü Samoniego Bonnin, Emmi Komlosi, Cristian Medel, Saskia Signori. Vice board members: Bekim Hasaj, Alexander Komlosi.
- Board members 2021–2023 (28.4.22 – 22.8.22): Ruby Gupte (chairperson), Alexandr Foy (vice-chairperson), Yvapurü Samoniego Bonnin, Emmi Komlosi, Cristian Medel, Tatiana Solovieva. Vice board members: Alexander Komlosi, Saskia Signori.
- Board members 2021–2023 (28.4.21 – 28.4.21): Ruby Gupte (chairperson), Alexandr Foy (vice-chairperson), Yvapurü Samoniego Bonnin, Emmi Komlosi, Daniel Malpica, Tatiana Solovieva. Vice board members: Cristian Medel, Alexander Komlosi.
- Board members 2019–2021: Ceyda Berk-Söderblom (chairperson), Sepideh Rahaa (vice-chairperson), Aime Accorsi, Diego Ginartes, Geneva Rosett-Hafter, Ebun Kivinen, Daniel Malpica, Yvapurü Samaniego. Vice board members: Alex Komlosi, Kalle Sandqvist.
- Board members 2017–2019: David Kozma (chairperson), Daniel Malpica (vice-chairperson) Davide Giovanzana, Diego Ginartes, Sepideh Rahaa, Ceyda Berk-Söderblom, Kalle Sandqvist, Pablo Alvarez.
- Board members 2016–2017: Tomi Purovaara (chairperson), Salla Kozma (vice-chairperson), Davide Giovanzana (secretary), Kalle Sandqvist, Daniel Malpica, Roxana Crisologo, Celso Molina, Kemê Pellicer, Sepideh Rahaa
Full members (18):
- Artpreneur Finland ry
- Arcaica ry
- ARTISTS at RISK (AR)
- Cafe Cardemumma
- Emissa ry / Scandinavial International Film Festival SCIFF
- Helsinki International Artists’ Associaton
- Kulkijat ry
- Kulttuurikameleontit ry
- Kulttuurikeskus Ninho
- Kulttuuriyhdistys Culture Current ry
- Post Theatre Collective
- Selkokulttuuri ry
- Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi
Supporting members (30):
- Pedro Aibéo
- Pablo Alvarez
- Anastasia Anikina
- Mercedes Balarezo
- Luis Bellido
- Roxana Crisólogo
- Tania Crossingham
- Diego Ginartes
- Davide Giovanzana
- Vera Ginzburg
- Tashi Iwaoka
- Cristian Medel Gonzales
- Mila Iloria
- David Kozma
- Andrei Kureichik
- Paola Livorsi
- Siim Maaten
- Daniel Malpica
- Martina Marti
- Libero Mureddu
- Kemê Pellicer
- Andrea Puscasu
- Tomi Purovaara
- Sepideh Rahaa
- Anna Sidorova
- Urvashi Soni
- Anastasia Stankevich
- Yuko Takeda
- Quentin Wachter
- We Are Africans ry
A legal entity (association, cooperative, company) that accepts the purpose of the association can be accepted as a full member of the association. The annual fee for the full membership is 40 €.
A private person or legal entity that wishes to support the purpose and activities of the association can be accepted as a supporting member. The annual fee for the supporting membership is 20 €.
Before applying please familiarise yourself on Globe Art Point’s mission here.
- Please describe your activities in the art field.
- What is the reason your community / you would like to be G.A.P´s member?
- What are your expectations and possible contributions for Globe Art Point?
- What is the number of your members?
The members of the Association will be approved by the Board upon application.
GLOBE ART POINT’S MEMBERSHIPS:
- Anna Lindh Foundation
- Culture for All Service: Our board member Yvapurü Samaniego Bonnin is a board member of the service
- Forum Artis: Our Managing Director Jaana Simula is a vice chairperson of the organisation
- Moniheli ry : Our vice chairperson Tatiana Solovieva is sitting in the board
- Trans Europe Halles