Globe Art Point was established in 28.9.2016 by Finnish and non-Finnish born artists and culture workers resident in Finland.
The founding members of Globe Art Point ry were Circo Criollo, European Theatre collective association ry, Osuuskunta SummArt, Sivuvalo multilingual literature project, Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry and Paola Livorsi, Marek Pluciennik and Tomi Purovaara.
To promote and support the status and working conditions of international artists and cultural actors of different art forms living in Finland. Associations territory is Finland. To implement its aim association organises training and advice workshops with an admission fee, produces information and guide materials and acts as a cultural-political advocate.To support its activities association can organise training and celebration events, implement surveys, receive grants, donates and wills, own real and movable property needed for its activities, implement fund collecting or lottery with a proper permission and raise funds with some other means.
- Board members 2016–2017: Tomi Purovaara (chairperson), Salla Kozma (vice chairman), Davide Giovanzana (secretary), Kalle Sandqvist, Daniel Malpica, Roxana Crisologo, Celso Molina, Kemê Pellicer, Sepideh Rahaa
- European theatre collective association ry
- Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry
- Osuuskunta SummArt Coop
- Diana Company ry
- Cinemaissi ry
- Kulttuurikeskus Ninho ry
- Interlab ry
- Miklagard ArtExhange Oy
- Kulttuuriyhdistys Culture Current ry
- Helsinki International Artists Associaton ry
- Artpreneur ry
- Kulttuurikameleontit ry
- Sivuvalo Platform ry
- Emissa ry / Scandinavial International Film Festival SCIFF
Roxana Crisólogo, Kemê Pellicer, Sepideh Rahaa, David Kozma, Martina Marti, Daniel Malpica, Tomi Purovaara, We Are Africans ry, Yuko Takeda, Paola Livorssi, Davide Giovanzana.
- Please describe your activities in the art field.
- What is the reason your community / you would like to be GAP´s member?
- What are your expectations and possible contributions for Globe Art Point?
- What is the number of your members?