1. Globe Art Point ry is an association established in 28.9.2016 by Finnish and non-Finnish born artists and culture workers resident in Finland. Globe Art Point ry maintains the premises and activities of the Global Art Point Helsinki.
- The founding members of Globe Art Point ry are Circo Criollo, European Theatre collective association ry, Osuuskunta SummArt, Sivuvalo multilingual literature project, Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry and Paola Livorsi, Marek Pluciennik and Tomi Purovaara.
- The aim of the association is to promote and support the status and working conditions of international artists and cultural actors of different art forms living in Finland. Associations territory is Finland. To implement its aim association organises training and advice workshops with an admission fee, produces information and guide materials and acts as a cultural-political advocate.To support its activities association can organise training and celebration events, implement surveys, receive grants, donates and wills, own real and movable property needed for its activities, implement fund collecting or lottery with a proper permission and raise funds with some other means.
- Globe Art Point ry‘s board in 2016–2017: Tomi Purovaara (chairperson), Salla Kozma (vice chairman), Davide Giovanzana (secretary), Kalle Sandqvist, Daniel Malpica, Roxana Crisologo, Celso Molina, Kemê Pellicer, Sepideh Rahaa
- Globe Art Point ry‘s board in 2017–2019: David Kozma (chairperson), Daniel Malpica (vice chairman), Tomi Purovaara(secretary), Kalle Sanqvist (treasurer), Diego Ginartes, Sepideh Rahaa, Ceyda Berk-Söderström.
- IACF´s full members: European Theatre collective association ry, Osuuskunta SummArt, Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry, Cinemaissi ry, Miklagard ArtExchange, Kuttuurikeskus Ninho ry.
2. Joining G.A.P.
a) Any community with legal capacity and accepting the purpose of association can be approved to be a full member of the association. The membership can be applied with an informal email to IACF´s board.
b) A private person or a legal community willing to support associations purpose can be approved to be a supporting member of the association. The membership can be applied with an informal email to IACF´s board to email@example.com
– Full members and supporting members are approved by the board of the association.-