Globe Art Point was founded on 28.9.2016 by a group of foreign born and Finnish artists and cultural workers with the aim of promoting and supporting the status and working conditions of artists and cultural professionals with a foreign background residing in Finland. The Association’s territory is Finland. To implement its aims, G.A.P organises admission free training, workshops and events; disseminates information and educational materials; and acts as a cultural-political advocate. To support its activities, the association can: Organise training and events; implement surveys; receive grants, donations & wills (testaments); own real and movable property needed for its activities, implement fund-collecting or lottery with proper permission and raise funds with some other means.
- Board members 2019–2021: Ceyda Berk-Söderblom (chairperson), Sepideh Rahaa (vice-chairperson), Aime Accorsi, Diego Ginartes, Geneva Rosett-Hafter, Ebun Kivinen, Daniel Malpica, Yvapüru Samaniego. Deputy board members: Alex Komlosi, Kalle Sandqvist.
- Board members 2017–2019: David Kozma, Davide Giovanzana, Daniel Malpica, Diego Ginartes, Sepideh Rahaa, Ceyda Berk-Söderblom, Kalle Sandqvist, Pablo Alvarez.
- Board members 2016–2017: Tomi Purovaara (chairperson), Salla Kozma (vice chairman), Davide Giovanzana (secretary), Kalle Sandqvist, Daniel Malpica, Roxana Crisologo, Celso Molina, Kemê Pellicer, Sepideh Rahaa
- Artpreneur ry
- Diana Company
- Emissa ry / Scandinavial International Film Festival SCIFF
- European theatre collective association
- Helsinki International Artists Associaton
- Kulttuurikeskus Ninho
- Kulttuurikameleontit ry
- Kulttuuriyhdistys Culture Current ry
- Osuuskunta SummArt Coop
- Sivuvalo Platform
- Selkokulttuuri ry
- Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi
- Pedro Aibéo
- Roxana Crisólogo
- Davide Giovanzana
- Cristian Medel Gonzales
- David Kozma
- Paola Livorssi
- Siim Maaten
- Daniel Malpica
- Martina Marti
- Kemê Pellicer
- Tomi Purovaara
- Sepideh Rahaa
- We Are Africans ry
- Yuko Takeda
- Please describe your activities in the art field.
- What is the reason your community / you would like to be G.A.P´s member?
- What are your expectations and possible contributions to Globe Art Point?
- What is the number of your members?
The founding members of Globe Art Point ry were Circo Criollo, European Theatre collective association ry, Osuuskunta SummArt, Sivuvalo multilingual literature project, Teatteriyhdistys Metamorfoosi ry and Paola Livorsi, Marek Pluciennik and Tomi Purovaara.
GLOBE ART POINT’S MEMBERSHIPS:
- Culture for All: Our Vice-Chairperson Sepideh Rahaa is a board member of the service
- Forum Artis: Our Managing Director Jaana Simula is a Vice-Chairperson of the organisation
- Moniheli ry