Are you familiar with the principles of accessibility and diversity within the Finnish art/culture field?
Have you at least three years of experience as a coordinator, in communications and production in Finland?
Are you passionate about the work and values of Globe Art Point?
Are you fluent in both spoken and written English? (The working language is English, however other languages are a plus.)
In Globe Art Point we are looking for a part-time coordinator for a fixed-term employment relationship covering for maternity and parental leave starting on 1st December 2019 and ending on 31st October 2020 (extendable).
The work is half-time – 50% monthly salary = 1250€, 20 h per week, Tuesday to Friday 10-15h at our office located on Malminkatu 5, 00100, Helsinki. Our facilities are accessible on the street level, assistant dogs are welcome, there is no accessible toilet in the office space.
The coordinator will be responsible for:
- The association communications, including updating of the website, social media, sharing information, advising both artists and organisations.
- Implementing G.A.P. Lab and G.A.P. Info projects.
- Implementing the association’s activities and strategies with the managing director and the board.
Are you interested? Submit your application by 5/11/2019 – 12 pm to info@globeartpoint stating “open call coordinator” in the subject of your email.
The interviews will take place on November 12th, 13th & 15th between 10-15h.
The selected candidate will start working from the beginning of December 2019.
The application must include:
- Your CV on a pdf file.
- Motivation letter – one A4 pdf file.
- Clear contact information: email address and phone number.
Note: Only applications written in English and with attachments in English will be taken into consideration.
More information on the open call:
Tu-Fri 10-15h, email@example.com,
Kemê Pellicer +358 44 238 6941.
More information on the association: